Areas of Special Interest & Advanced Training
Procedures which most often include a surgical component to restore normal function and appearance. Implants include the use of bone grafts, screws or plates.
- Dr. Caputo has been an Associate Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry since 1995.
- Maxicourse in Implant Dentistry, Medical College of Georgia, March 1994 – September 1994, Augusta, GA.
- Dr. Caputo trained under world renowned Oral Implantologist Dr. O. Hilt Tatum, Jr. 1989 – 1995, St. Petersburg, FL.
- Alabama Implant Congress, 1988 – 1989 – 1990, Birmingham, AL.
Re-establish the patient’s original aesthetics, comfort, function and overall oral health using all available dental methods and technologies.
- Dr. Caputo completed advanced training in Comprehensive Full Mouth Restoration at the Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, FL.
Through the use of oral medication, inhalation (nitrous oxide) or intravenous (I.V.) therapy, sedation dentistry’s many benefits include increased patient comfort and the ability to perform multiple procedures in a single visit. In addition to improved patient comfort, Dr. Caputo’s use of sedation dentistry generally provides cost savings to the patient by reducing the number of visits.
- Dr. Caputo earned his certification in Intravenous Conscious Sedation from the Medical College of Georgia in 1995